Brought it Home!

Ron in MO_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
After all my research, I purchased this pristine condition 2013 CB1100 and brought it home today. With some very unusual December warm weather for Missouri, I got it out for my first long ride and I am very impressed! It's silky smooth, has plenty of power and rides great! I'm already in love with her.

I want thank all the forum members for the great information, fantastic modification ideas and excellent tutorials! Your help and support helped me pull the trigger on my purchase. I now have the winter months to personalize it and hopefully get a occasional rides in. It should be fun!

 
Man, what a beautiful bike. Congrats. Now have fun and ride safe.
 
Hey Ron in MO,

Nice :thumbsup: You will like it very much.

I am in northeast Kansas and the weather here has been quite pleasant this past week, too. Supposed to start raining tomorrow and sounds like colder weather is on the way.

Enjoy your new ride!
 
Be careful, it's a bit sneaky as in the upper rpm ranges it has some anger. But it doesn't request to driven like a hooligan (like my Griso).
 
Good one, Ron. Enjoy.
 
Congrats Ron!!
 
Back
Top