Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Only 11 posts (or less) to realize the truth. :beerchug:Griso Guy_imp said:Great choice, beautiful and red is the fastest color....
I'm seriously looking at the "Dart Flyscreen" have read a lot of good comments on the forum about them. From looking at the pictures, it doesn't take away any of the good looks of the bike, and just big enough to take that wind pressure off. Price was reasonable too...$159.US includes shipping.Rebel73_imp said:I'm open to suggestions, treytexag. I want something that goes with the lines of the bike and actually helps with the wind.
so I'm sure it will be fine.I have a Dart, but the more I look at the Comet, the more I want one. The, I start adding up all the yen it is going to cost me. It isn't just the Comet, but the added extras like the silver/black accent to match the tank and the smoke screen. On top of that, I know I am going to want some red side covers. That's several hundred bucks. I regret not picking up Huladog's Comet after he sold his bike. It's hard to argue against the value of the Dart.HikerToo_imp said:Of course some of us are biased towards the Comet screen....
![]()
Although the Comet is beautiful for sure. It appears to be growing on me too. . . . .HikerToo_imp said:Of course some of us are biased towards the Comet screen....
![]()