May 20, 2017 #1 D downeck_imp First service completed Thread starter Finally got her home the other day. My first CB.
May 20, 2017 #3 the Ferret Road warrior Cool. Here's hoping that was the last time it's ever in the back of a trailer
May 27, 2017 #5 D downeck_imp First service completed Thread starter Just planning on putting crash bars on it and riding as much as I can. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk The ferret_imp said: Cool. Here's hoping that was the last time it's ever in the back of a trailer Click to expand... Yes sir. I had to drive 200 miles to go get her. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just planning on putting crash bars on it and riding as much as I can. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk The ferret_imp said: Cool. Here's hoping that was the last time it's ever in the back of a trailer Click to expand... Yes sir. I had to drive 200 miles to go get her. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk