alphonsus_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Gentlemen,
I thought I'd let you all know that Bridgestone T30 tyres have just become available with a 140/70 R18 size for the rear, for the first time in my country. There are not many members here in Hungary, but this could be relevant for all European owners, and perhaps in the US too? Might be worth a try to check it out with your local suppliers.
My local tyre shop has first heard a couple months ago from Bridgestone that this new rear size is coming in April. They called me this morning to tell me it is now available. I've ordered a set and will have it fitted next week, I will report my impressions back here once I have them.
I am hoping Bridgestone will be making this available worldwide, it would be nice to have another good alternative for our bikes in stock sizes.
I thought I'd let you all know that Bridgestone T30 tyres have just become available with a 140/70 R18 size for the rear, for the first time in my country. There are not many members here in Hungary, but this could be relevant for all European owners, and perhaps in the US too? Might be worth a try to check it out with your local suppliers.
My local tyre shop has first heard a couple months ago from Bridgestone that this new rear size is coming in April. They called me this morning to tell me it is now available. I've ordered a set and will have it fitted next week, I will report my impressions back here once I have them.
I am hoping Bridgestone will be making this available worldwide, it would be nice to have another good alternative for our bikes in stock sizes.
