Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you already wear out a set of pads?INTP_imp said:Does anyone know the EBC part number for the HH sintered brake pads for our CB1100?
Did you already wear out a set of pads?Flynrider_imp said:Did you already wear out a set of pads?INTP_imp said:Does anyone know the EBC part number for the HH sintered brake pads for our CB1100?
I just put a set of these on my CB750 a few weeks ago. They are a definite improvement over stock pads.
Wow. I'm one of those guys that's pretty easy on brake pads. The pads I just changed out on my CB750 were OEM pads that went 41K miles (and weren't completely worn out). I don't expect to change pads on the CB1100 for another 5 years or soINTP_imp said:Did you already wear out a set of pads?Flynrider_imp said:Did you already wear out a set of pads?INTP_imp said:Does anyone know the EBC part number for the HH sintered brake pads for our CB1100?
I just put a set of these on my CB750 a few weeks ago. They are a definite improvement over stock pads.
I just put a set of these on my CB750 a few weeks ago. They are a definite improvement over stock pads.
I have 8500 miles on my bike, and they are close to needing replacement. I used these in my ZRX and loved them.

At 12k it is almost certainly dust, particularly if the pads are organic. Have a look at the pads anyway. Just in case.EmptySea_imp said:Thanks. My rear brake is squeaking. Dealer said it was just dust, but it hasn't gone away. Bike's going in for 12k service soon, so I'll have them look at it then, but I may was to do some of this relatively easy maintenance myself as time goes by.
I didn't replace the calliper bolts but, from memory, Honda manual stipulates a change. Next time. Your choice.Jim21680_imp said:To those who have replaced the pads...have you also replaced the caliper bolts? I see they're pretty darn cheap, but it's just a hassle getting them. (Plus, I'd rather order a set of the EBC's, not the Honda oem).