meowguy_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Is the brake light supposed to light up if you just apply the front brake and not the rear? If so, mine doesn't. If not, why not?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That was it. One of the connectors was completely off. I will have to make this one my checks before getting underway in the future.Deanohh_imp said:The purpose of the switch on the front brake lever is to turn on the brake light when you pull the lever. Make sure the wires are pushed on the switch all the way and if it still doesn't work, take it in under warranty.
That was it. One of the connectors was completely off. I will have to make this one my checks before getting underway in the future.meowguy_imp said:That was it. One of the connectors was completely off. I will have to make this one my checks before getting underway in the future.Deanohh_imp said:The purpose of the switch on the front brake lever is to turn on the brake light when you pull the lever. Make sure the wires are pushed on the switch all the way and if it still doesn't work, take it in under warranty.
Thanks all.


That was it. One of the connectors was completely off. I will have to make this one my checks before getting underway in the future.meowguy_imp said:That was it. One of the connectors was completely off. I will have to make this one my checks before getting underway in the future.Deanohh_imp said:The purpose of the switch on the front brake lever is to turn on the brake light when you pull the lever. Make sure the wires are pushed on the switch all the way and if it still doesn't work, take it in under warranty.
Thanks all.
I am going to look at squeezing instead of using tape. I try to be reasonable, but I do like tape.Deanohh_imp said:Scientists have proven that duct tape works very well for almost everything except it is absolutely no good for, believe it or not, ..... ducts.