Braided Hydralics questions

Buffalorider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have shopped the usual sources and located kits to replace the brake and clutch lines with braided but the frt brakes set-ups all call for parallel lines from the master to each frt caliper. I would rather duplicate the stock system with a single line from the master to a tee and then to each caliper. Has anyone who has replaced their lines either found a supplier or replicated the frt tee lines themselves?
 
Buffalorider_imp said:
I have shopped the usual sources and located kits to replace the brake and clutch lines with braided but the frt brakes set-ups all call for parallel lines from the master to each frt caliper. I would rather duplicate the stock system with a single line from the master to a tee and then to each caliper. Has anyone who has replaced their lines either found a supplier or replicated the frt tee lines themselves?
contact jim miller at Just a moment please.. 814-489-3379
jim@moto-heaven.com
he made me a couple of custom stainless lines from a faxed drawing from me. they work perfect. give him a try.
Paul.
 
I sent my stock frt lines to Gafler. They could not replicate the stock design, so I installed 2 lines. No big deal, works great.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
The two frt line thing i just a cosmetic thing with me. I'd really like to replicate the stock lines and I can't see why one of the manufacturers can't make it up. We are not talking about ant high tech tuning here; just a few connectors and a fitting. Speigler and Gafler have already said no so I am trying Hel. After that it is local manufacture.
 
Back
Top