beardyweirdy@me.com_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Has anyone upgraded there brake lines on an ABS model?
I had it in mind to do this when I changed the brake fluid for the first time. Had a look to measure up but realised that it wasn't going to be as easy as I thought... There are some strange joints that connect the rubber hoses to the ABS system.
I'll call round the brake line manufacturers to see if they have solutions, but wondered if anyone here had come up against it.
I had it in mind to do this when I changed the brake fluid for the first time. Had a look to measure up but realised that it wasn't going to be as easy as I thought... There are some strange joints that connect the rubber hoses to the ABS system.
I'll call round the brake line manufacturers to see if they have solutions, but wondered if anyone here had come up against it.