Bought a Helstons Tracker leather jacket

Thread starter
Yes sir-

CB1100 Forum



5d46fe80c390a88e4b584ff8c144ffe1.jpg
 
Thread starter
Aww man- sorry to hear that!! I don't wish anyone to crash! But glad to hear it was only a swollen hand...and hope it was the non-dominant hand!!

Bikes can be replaced.

Hope all your gear did it's job and protected you as well as it could!! Makes a good time to inspect- retroflect- and improve.
 
wise words! yes, left hand. don't realize how much you need it till it's hurt though. at 57 years old, much reflecting going on. I'll eventually post a detailed account of the crash. but that will take a good deal of typing. *grin*
 
jimgl3_imp said:
crashed my Harley Saturday. only a swollen hand, but tore the bike up real good. crashing sux doesn't it?
Sorry to hear! Hope your hand stabalizes and heals.
 
Geez, jimgl3, I'm really sorry to hear that, but pleased you're OK. I broke my thumb late last year, so I sympathise with you on the loss of one hand. A whole lot of stuff becomes much more difficult. Hope it heals quickly.
 
Thread starter
I know the jacket is not to everyone's taste- I only bought it because the white and red will hopefully give some visibility for the other traffic.

Urban Rider, which is where I bought the jacket, put up a video on the jacket today-



 
PowerDubs_imp said:
I know the jacket is not to everyone's taste- I only bought it because the white and red will hopefully give some visibility for the other traffic.

Urban Rider, which is where I bought the jacket, put up a video on the jacket today-



I like it very much. I hope you get to riding soon!
 
Back
Top