PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
And just like that... it's here.
Fits great.
Now I need to send the other one back... ugh.
Fits great.
Now I need to send the other one back... ugh.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Sorry to hear! Hope your hand stabalizes and heals.jimgl3_imp said:crashed my Harley Saturday. only a swollen hand, but tore the bike up real good. crashing sux doesn't it?
I like it very much. I hope you get to riding soon!PowerDubs_imp said:I know the jacket is not to everyone's taste- I only bought it because the white and red will hopefully give some visibility for the other traffic.
Urban Rider, which is where I bought the jacket, put up a video on the jacket today-