Bose - it's all your fault

j3gq_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Today I received my Bose Quiet...sth 20 headset with ANC. I ordered them from Amazon, after all the good reviews seen here on the CB forum, and I am seriously curious. What a shame my bike and me are sort of covered in snow, but soon ...
I have to admit I buy Honda/s, but do never buy pricey gadgets. So this is all your fault ;)
 
They’re good all weather kit. I can think of plenty of domestic situations where noise cancelling is advantageous.
 
I’m thinking Cormanus meant more domestic than that :D
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
They’re good all weather kit. I can think of plenty of domestic situations where noise cancelling is advantageous.
On airplanes comes to mind immediately.
What's an airplane? I've been locked up for so long I just don't know what the world will be when I come out.
 
Tev62_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
They’re good all weather kit. I can think of plenty of domestic situations where noise cancelling is advantageous.
On airplanes comes to mind immediately.
What's an airplane? I've been locked up for so long I just don't know what the world will be when I come out.
What's an airplane? I've been locked up for so long I just don't know what the world will be when I come out.
Dang. I was hoping no one would ask that.

Well, my understanding is it ain't no motorcycle, let alone a beloved CB1100.
 
Back
Top