Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Similar story here (my buddy in college was hit by an octogenarian in a car and my buddy took a whole summer to heal his badly injured foot); I have wide feet but my Sidi Adventure Boots fit fine and I wear my pants over the boots so they aren't quite so visible.HikerToo_imp said:The ex-racer who works at the Revzilla store who walks with a limp convinced me if you're going to get a motorcycle boot, get a motorcycle boot. ( with ankle protection).
Usually when I ride, I ride with these
Dainese TRQ race boots
Tall Motorcycle Boots | Men's & Women's High Riding Boots - RevZilla
No problem. They're not as bulletproof as an all-out Sidi or Dainese racing boot, but from what I read in your original post, it sounds like you want a boot that offers full protection and looks just as good wearing to work or just out to town. I can't think of any other WP casual-inspired boot that offers full moto protection, so the Indian (and its pull-on cousin, the Legend) would be on top of the list.EmptySea_imp said:Great info! Thanks. I knew about the size issues. I'm concerned (maybe too much) about ankle protection in general, and the Stylmartins seem to have what I need, but I need them to be comfortable off the bike, too. I'll watch that. If I get them, I'll walk around the house with them before riding just to be sure. I know they are hard to find, so I may wind up looking at something else, too. Always good to know the pros and cons. Thanks again.

cb400four_imp said:Similar story here (my buddy in college was hit by an octogenarian in a car and my buddy took a whole summer to heal his badly injured foot); I have wide feet but my Sidi Adventure Boots fit fine and I wear my pants over the boots so they aren't quite so visible.HikerToo_imp said:The ex-racer who works at the Revzilla store who walks with a limp convinced me if you're going to get a motorcycle boot, get a motorcycle boot. ( with ankle protection).
Usually when I ride, I ride with these
Dainese TRQ race boots
Tall Motorcycle Boots | Men's & Women's High Riding Boots - RevZilla
HikerToo_imp said:cb400four_imp said:Similar story here (my buddy in college was hit by an octogenarian in a car and my buddy took a whole summer to heal his badly injured foot); I have wide feet but my Sidi Adventure Boots fit fine and I wear my pants over the boots so they aren't quite so visible.HikerToo_imp said:The ex-racer who works at the Revzilla store who walks with a limp convinced me if you're going to get a motorcycle boot, get a motorcycle boot. ( with ankle protection).
Usually when I ride, I ride with these
Dainese TRQ race boots
Tall Motorcycle Boots | Men's & Women's High Riding Boots - RevZilla
That is one serious boot, if you ask yourself which boot would you want to be wearing if in a wreck, this SIDI seems like a top choice?
When I was trying all my boots on at Revzilla, SIDI boots fit me the best, even thoughI ended up with my Dainese when factoring in other requirements like price, style, fit, weight, etc.



