I don't care what the critics who've never used a booster plug say. They are NOT snake oil or only to 'boost the maker's profits'.
After buying and trying an O2 eliminator that caused a very high idle speed and failure to extinguish the ABS light, I returned it for a refund and bought a Booster Plug, a gizmo I was initially suspicious about until I'd researched what they actually do and read dozens of glowing owner reviews.
I fitted one to my 2020 RS which has transformed the bike from an okay...ish, slightly better than my two previous Euro 3 and 4 bikes, into one I'm not having to concentrate on the throttle half the time.
It took 10 minutes to fit followed by 10 minutes of riding to discover the previous on/off throttle jerkiness at low revs had completely disappeared, crawling is more controllable, pickup feels a little stronger, and according to the bike's computer, mpg is up from 53.1 to 53.8 mpg (UK Imp.gallon).
The booster plug is the best £137 I've ever spent to improve a bike. I see no need for a Power Commander costing 3 x as much, plus fitting and dyno runs unless other modifications have been made.
On top of this, Booster plugs come with a Lifetime guarantee.