ecka00_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I haven't seen them side by side but I seem to remember my impression of the physical size of the Triumph was it was smaller than the CB--my imagination?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It looks as good, if not better in the flesh. There was a crowd round it all day yesterday at the Scottish Bike Show with people eager to grab their turn to sit on it. It actually received more attention that the Bonnie T120 but I doubt this will be reflected in the sales figures. Triumph are really pushing out the new models with the new Tiger Sport being exhibited and there are even rumours of a Truxton type design for the Street Twin later in the year.LongRanger_imp said:The new Thruxton (not the Thruxton R) is very tempting to me, though I've not seen one in the flesh yet. That long, lean tank really does it for me!
I've seen em.LongRanger_imp said:The new Thruxton (not the Thruxton R) is very tempting to me, though I've not seen one in the flesh yet. That long, lean tank really does it for me!