GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Hey, eh, eh - welcome to the Forum amenzie.
(no cheatin')
What's yer beast look like?
(no cheatin')
What's yer beast look like?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Regardless of metabolism, keep tabs on your heart. It will help ensure more riding time with the CB1100 and all others that may follow.amenzie_imp said:Thanks everyone, I am lucky to that my body has a very fast metabolism, so I am not afraid of cheat meals at all.
tommymck_imp said:Don't know how I missed this thread. Sounds like we are gearing up for the "Boys of the CB1100 Forum Swim Suit Calendar". The mods can start a new thread where you can submit your bare-chested photo of you on or next to your CB and compete for the honor of Mr. October if you get your photo in soon!

Inhouse Bob_imp said:tommymck_imp said:Don't know how I missed this thread. Sounds like we are gearing up for the "Boys of the CB1100 Forum Swim Suit Calendar". The mods can start a new thread where you can submit your bare-chested photo of you on or next to your CB and compete for the honor of Mr. October if you get your photo in soon!
:rofl:Cormanus_imp said:When did you put on all that weight, Bob?
:rofl:GoldOxide_imp said::rofl:Cormanus_imp said:When did you put on all that weight, Bob?

According to Google Lens, you are correct ...Frulk_imp said:Pretty sure that pic is from ‘Waking Ned Divine’
Putting on weight is no problem for me these days. It's my exercise regimen that these characters are poking fun at. I jogs a bitamenzie_imp said:It's mostly all about the motivation and how determined are you to achieve the goal. If you don't have this in your mind, then everything is in vain, and this is the hardest part. I would say a big impact on me also had the supplements, like rats.army, which helped me to get the nutrients that I needed and couldn't get them from food only.
hy:Superb age. I am sure you will find your strengths. Maybe a harder part for long distance riding is strengthening those muscles that you didn't know you had. :huh:Gone in 60_imp said:Just finished my 20th season staffing my company's racing events. It's a lot of physical work, building and tearing down tents, scaffolding, trusswork, lugging boxes, etc. It's the main exercise I get for the year, and a great change of pace from sitting in the office or working in the warehouse. Guys on our crew tend to "time out" in their late 50s or early 60s, and at 53, I'm starting to feel it. I needed a few extra days off when I got home from the last race a few weeks ago. I'm determined not to hang up my tool bag any time soon, but it was a bit of a wake up call that I need to work on my physical strength over the winter, or it's just going to be harder when we go back to the track next spring.
I also want to make sure I keep up the stamina for long-distance riding for many more years to come.