bioman_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I just couldn't resist getting these diamonds for my lovely bike.
I think they will look great when attached to the side covers, and the red colour nicely matches the red wing-logo on my tank (see my avatar).
But how to securely attach them? I see 2 options:
a) I can drill 2 small holes in the side covers and attach the diamonds as how it was intended, securing them at the back with the tiny fasteners.
or
b) I can cut off the 2 pins, and just "glue" (with removable glue, e.g. sikaflex) the diamonds to the side covers.
The advantage of the second option is that the side covers will stay pristine, and that I can take the diamonds off again if I change my mind. Disadvantage is that I am not sure they will stay attached when glued, and it would be a waste if they fall off.
Any bright ideas?
I think they will look great when attached to the side covers, and the red colour nicely matches the red wing-logo on my tank (see my avatar).
But how to securely attach them? I see 2 options:
a) I can drill 2 small holes in the side covers and attach the diamonds as how it was intended, securing them at the back with the tiny fasteners.
or
b) I can cut off the 2 pins, and just "glue" (with removable glue, e.g. sikaflex) the diamonds to the side covers.
The advantage of the second option is that the side covers will stay pristine, and that I can take the diamonds off again if I change my mind. Disadvantage is that I am not sure they will stay attached when glued, and it would be a waste if they fall off.
Any bright ideas?
