Black Package @ Samu

Ack-CB11_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I told Takashi how it looked like the US was getting only one color CB again for 2014 also the talk on here about color changing. I said a package deal might do well? He did it, 35% off on the site.
 
Thread starter
silascopathic_imp said:
Wait, 35% off of what exactly? all the different color tanks?
Looks like a black set only. Tank and Honda side panels. The OE side cover only come silver or black.
 
Ack - nice going! Black tank with emblems and black side covers with emblems - 35% off the side covers. Transform your bike for around a grand, plus shipping.
 
Ack, this is the info we've been waiting for. Where did you hear this?
I have a great painter who I know will paint one for much less. But, I wanted the silver wheels and engine!
 
Thread starter
Buffalohead_imp said:
Ack, this is the info we've been waiting for. Where did you hear this?
I have a great painter who I know will paint one for much less. But, I wanted the silver wheels and engine!
The new CB parts are top on the list @ CB1100 | Samurider.com We are up to 6 pages now.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Buffalohead_imp said:
Ack, this is the info we've been waiting for. Where did you hear this?
I have a great painter who I know will paint one for much less. But, I wanted the silver wheels and engine!
The new CB parts are top on the list @ CB1100 | Samurider.com We are up to 6 pages now.
The new CB parts are top on the list @ CB1100 | Samurider.com We are up to 6 pages now.
Retro Rules and your new avatar Rocks
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Buffalohead_imp said:
Ack, this is the info we've been waiting for. Where did you hear this?
I have a great painter who I know will paint one for much less. But, I wanted the silver wheels and engine!
The new CB parts are top on the list @ CB1100 | Samurider.com We are up to 6 pages now.
The new CB parts are top on the list @ CB1100 | Samurider.com We are up to 6 pages now.
Ack, the info I was referring to was what you said to Mr. T about it looking like we were only getting one color next year. Did that come from Honda? And, if so, is red going to be that color?
Thanks!
 
Thread starter
Sorry, about the conclusion, I thought that was the general consensus gathered up here. Being Sept I think any changes would have been announced by now. What ever happens it got us 35% if you can't wait for the black.
 
Back
Top