Black Front Fender

HWdesign_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
hi

I have a 2013 and I am wondering if a black front fender from a 2104 would fit my bike?

I'm sorry if this is in the forum somewhere.

Thanks

HW
 
On the samurider.com site the fenders he sells says they fit 2010-2017.

I think you would be fine with a ‘14 on your ‘13.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
On the samurider.com site the fenders he sells says they fit 2010-2017.

I think you would be fine with a ‘14 on your ‘13.

thanks. So what I'm getting at is, if I find a 2014 on Partzilla that should fit? It's like $50 cheaper than shipping it from Japan.
 
Yeah. I just used samurider as an example as it lists all years the part fits.

If you look on Partzilla at the ‘13 and ‘14 fender, its the same except for color.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Yeah. I just used samurider as an example as it lists all years the part fits.

If you look on Partzilla at the ‘13 and ‘14 fender, its the same except for color.
I don't see the color listed on Partzilla. 61100-MGC-000 is the part number for 2013 and 2014. I assume that's chrome. Don's see the black listed.
 
I didn’t look at the part numbers. Apparently the ‘14 came in chrome. What year did the black fender appear? ‘17?
 
It appears on the 2017 RS, but, more usefully, perhaps, I think it can be found on the 2016 model imported into Canada. Might be worth asking Mandrau.
 
You know Cormanus, I thought the Canadian ‘16 had one but I wasn’t sure so didn’t mention it.

I guess he would have to order from a Canadian site or get one from Samurider.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
It appears on the 2017 RS, but, more usefully, perhaps, I think it can be found on the 2016 model imported into Canada. Might be worth asking Mandrau.
Thanks very much. Who is this Mandrau of which you speak?
 
When we order from Japan there is none. Canada the same?
 
Thread starter
12milesout_imp said:
Have you considered having your stock fender blasted & painted?
I have. Still figuring it out.

Where in RI are you? Had a place in Charlestown on Watchaug Pond for a bunch of years.
 
BTW I happen to have a black powder coated front fender off a 2014. Same part number as 2013. Previous owner had it coated, I went back to chrome. It looks super nice, ready to sell.

a030f0f33e665eef0f208f54b1897c66.jpg
d8a46ffb93e3514be1589d538d0728c7.jpg



Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
 
Back
Top