Takashi sent me a small box of goodies. The shipping label shows the box shipping at 5:45 am Eastern Time (6:45 pm Japanese time) on Thursday. Less than 57 hours later it was in my hands and 10 minutes later it was unpacked:
Contents are:
Daytona red oil filler cap
Honda chrome bar ends
U-Kanaya 177mm levers - in red of course
SP Takegawa Adjustable Step Kit - replacing the too-low Buell footpegs
Honda rear turn signals
The rear turn signals come with the hardware shown. Typical of Honda, every piece came in it's own bag with a Honda part number label.
I'll need to take the Honda rear carrier off my bike and pray that I can figure out how to mount the signals. As Takashi said, the Japanese verisions are not a bolt on kit.
I'll start the install of these bits and pieces tomorrow.
Note: None of these items are listed on Samurider, but it it's made in Japan Takashi can get it for you at a discounted price. And get it to you FAST!!
Contents are:
Daytona red oil filler cap
Honda chrome bar ends
U-Kanaya 177mm levers - in red of course

SP Takegawa Adjustable Step Kit - replacing the too-low Buell footpegs
Honda rear turn signals
The rear turn signals come with the hardware shown. Typical of Honda, every piece came in it's own bag with a Honda part number label.
I'll need to take the Honda rear carrier off my bike and pray that I can figure out how to mount the signals. As Takashi said, the Japanese verisions are not a bolt on kit.
I'll start the install of these bits and pieces tomorrow.
Note: None of these items are listed on Samurider, but it it's made in Japan Takashi can get it for you at a discounted price. And get it to you FAST!!