Bike shows/Winter

I'm going to the Phoenix show on Saturday, not sure if I'll ride or drive yet. It's a trek so I'll have to dress up for it and I don't relish walking around with all the gear. :P

Since I never have toured really since I got back into biking I'll save that for when I retire. If I get a chance to tour then. I could sent photo's back to the wife showing me with all these cute waitresses I'll meet all over the country. :)
 
I avoid crowds also, I was hoping to go on Friday when everybody is working but it doesn't open till 4pm, that's almost bed time. I'll be there with a buddy who will pick me up early sat. morning otherwise I would ride. At 8:30 am its been over 40 lately. Its about 45 miles from my house but mostly down 101 freeway/raceway.
 
Back
Top