the Ferret
Road warrior
Glad everything worked out to your ultimate satisfaction lagoje.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just received my manual from them for my 14 dlx because their web site says 2013-2014 Wait just a minute here, what gives? The manual I received was for the 13, so I checked some of the differences for example, my little owners manual says to torque the rear axle bolt to 69 ft lb, well this book says 83? I read somewhere on here a while back that the dlx uses different amounts of oil in the forks, so I looked up the fork oil amounts for the 2013 and they were equal with nothing being said about the dlx. I still can't figure why they would need 2 different amounts of oil. I guess I'll contact them and see about an upgraded manual if there is such a thing. Anyone know?12cb96vfr_imp said:$35+shipping.....book came today, it's perfect. can't beat it.
http://www.service-shop-repair-manual.co...00&x=0&y=0
I knew they were pirated, there super high quality, it's just not for the 14DLX otherwise I would keep it, they need to fix the info. on there page.Elipten_imp said:If you buy from Honda there is a proper manual that covers both the 2013snd 2014. These $30 versions are pirated copies.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know this thread is a bit old but it's still on the first page and I finally found a digital copy of the manual on tradebit. It's $17.95 but it's legit -- has the full wiring diagrams in color and everything.offroadfx4_imp said:Is there a digital copy you can buy some where? I've know paper is best some times, but I lose track of paper so I try to get copy on my computer, backed up somewhere...so I can always find it.
Did you actually download this yourself?randyv19_imp said:I know this thread is a bit old but it's still on the first page and I finally found a digital copy of the manual on tradebit. It's $17.95 but it's legit -- has the full wiring diagrams in color and everything.offroadfx4_imp said:Is there a digital copy you can buy some where? I've know paper is best some times, but I lose track of paper so I try to get copy on my computer, backed up somewhere...so I can always find it.
eduwonk
Did you actually download this yourself?Gumby 1100_imp said:Did you actually download this yourself?randyv19_imp said:I know this thread is a bit old but it's still on the first page and I finally found a digital copy of the manual on tradebit. It's $17.95 but it's legit -- has the full wiring diagrams in color and everything.offroadfx4_imp said:Is there a digital copy you can buy some where? I've know paper is best some times, but I lose track of paper so I try to get copy on my computer, backed up somewhere...so I can always find it.
eduwonk
Were the .pdf files just scans of the hardcopy manual or actual digital files that are searchable?
Note: I just tried the website and it told me this page cannot be displayed.
Good points, AzBob, and I agree. Just one (dumb) question...does the 2013/2014 manual cover the 2014 DLX? On the site I didn't see "DLX" anywhere in the description, so I'd like to know for sure before purchasing one...thanks! - KarlAzBob_imp said:So, Helm, Inc. is the publisher of the manuals for Honda products. They are the only place to get legitimate publications of the owner's manual and various shop manuals. They do not have an electronic version of their shop manual for our bike as far as I can tell. If receiving stolen property is your thing, go ahead and purchase from these sources, but if one can afford an $11k motorcycle, I'm thinking they can shell out $65 for a repair manual (the link will bring you right to the ordering link for the 2013 and 2013/2014 repair manuals)...
http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result....&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=
Helm's website states they have "factory authorized service manuals".AzBob_imp said:So, Helm, Inc. is the publisher of the manuals for Honda products. They are the only place to get legitimate publications of the owner's manual and various shop manuals. They do not have an electronic version of their shop manual for our bike as far as I can tell. If receiving stolen property is your thing, go ahead and purchase from these sources, but if one can afford an $11k motorcycle, I'm thinking they can shell out $65 for a repair manual (the link will bring you right to the ordering link for the 2013 and 2013/2014 repair manuals)...
http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result....&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=

