Best price I could find for a service manual

Glad everything worked out to your ultimate satisfaction lagoje.
 
If you buy from Honda there is a proper manual that covers both the 2013snd 2014. These $30 versions are pirated copies.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten_imp said:
If you buy from Honda there is a proper manual that covers both the 2013snd 2014. These $30 versions are pirated copies.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I knew they were pirated, there super high quality, it's just not for the 14DLX otherwise I would keep it, they need to fix the info. on there page.
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
Is there a digital copy you can buy some where? I've know paper is best some times, but I lose track of paper so I try to get copy on my computer, backed up somewhere...so I can always find it.
I know this thread is a bit old but it's still on the first page and I finally found a digital copy of the manual on tradebit. It's $17.95 but it's legit -- has the full wiring diagrams in color and everything.

http://eduwonk.tradebit.com/detail/278515018-honda-2013-2015-cb1100-cb1100a-cb1100sa-service-manual
 
Manual for 2015 CB's huh? Interesting.
 
randyv19_imp said:
offroadfx4_imp said:
Is there a digital copy you can buy some where? I've know paper is best some times, but I lose track of paper so I try to get copy on my computer, backed up somewhere...so I can always find it.
I know this thread is a bit old but it's still on the first page and I finally found a digital copy of the manual on tradebit. It's $17.95 but it's legit -- has the full wiring diagrams in color and everything.

eduwonk
Did you actually download this yourself?
Were the .pdf files just scans of the hardcopy manual or actual digital files that are searchable?

Note: I just tried the website and it told me this page cannot be displayed.
 
Gumby 1100_imp said:
randyv19_imp said:
offroadfx4_imp said:
Is there a digital copy you can buy some where? I've know paper is best some times, but I lose track of paper so I try to get copy on my computer, backed up somewhere...so I can always find it.
I know this thread is a bit old but it's still on the first page and I finally found a digital copy of the manual on tradebit. It's $17.95 but it's legit -- has the full wiring diagrams in color and everything.

eduwonk
Did you actually download this yourself?
Were the .pdf files just scans of the hardcopy manual or actual digital files that are searchable?

Note: I just tried the website and it told me this page cannot be displayed.
Did you actually download this yourself?
Were the .pdf files just scans of the hardcopy manual or actual digital files that are searchable?

Note: I just tried the website and it told me this page cannot be displayed.
Not sure what's up with the site. It's on the main tradebit site (Sell Files and Downloads: Affiliate Program, Software, Digital Products).

Manual is a PDF that's totally searchable. The cover shows 2013-2014 CB1100/A/SA. It's relatively cheap and it works for me as a print backup on my iPad.
 
So, Helm, Inc. is the publisher of the manuals for Honda products. They are the only place to get legitimate publications of the owner's manual and various shop manuals. They do not have an electronic version of their shop manual for our bike as far as I can tell. If receiving stolen property is your thing, go ahead and purchase from these sources, but if one can afford an $11k motorcycle, I'm thinking they can shell out $65 for a repair manual (the link will bring you right to the ordering link for the 2013 and 2013/2014 repair manuals)...

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result....&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=
 
I have two bootleg manuals - one for the CB and one for the NC700. They have served me well.

Webike has the genuine article but the price is nearly 10 times more.
 
I bought this. Went thru it and tabbed everything I might need to know like tank removal, component locations, chain tightening procedures, etc. (Ignored separating the cases, cam shaft disassembly, etc) and believe it to be pretty complete, highly detailed.
 
I am in the UK, so buying from Helm is not an option. The delivery charges are stupid.
Subtotal: $64.95
Handling: $39.95
Shipping: $179.76
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $284.66
 
AzBob_imp said:
So, Helm, Inc. is the publisher of the manuals for Honda products. They are the only place to get legitimate publications of the owner's manual and various shop manuals. They do not have an electronic version of their shop manual for our bike as far as I can tell. If receiving stolen property is your thing, go ahead and purchase from these sources, but if one can afford an $11k motorcycle, I'm thinking they can shell out $65 for a repair manual (the link will bring you right to the ordering link for the 2013 and 2013/2014 repair manuals)...

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result....&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=
Good points, AzBob, and I agree. Just one (dumb) question...does the 2013/2014 manual cover the 2014 DLX? On the site I didn't see "DLX" anywhere in the description, so I'd like to know for sure before purchasing one...thanks! - Karl
 
AzBob_imp said:
So, Helm, Inc. is the publisher of the manuals for Honda products. They are the only place to get legitimate publications of the owner's manual and various shop manuals. They do not have an electronic version of their shop manual for our bike as far as I can tell. If receiving stolen property is your thing, go ahead and purchase from these sources, but if one can afford an $11k motorcycle, I'm thinking they can shell out $65 for a repair manual (the link will bring you right to the ordering link for the 2013 and 2013/2014 repair manuals)...

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result....&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=
Helm's website states they have "factory authorized service manuals".
It doesn't say it's the ONLY place for factory authorized service manuals. :D

And my motorcycle was only 7K :P
 
Back
Top