Best news I had in last 3 years !

Didnt Mick just have heart surgery or something?
 
Thread starter
It will be July 19 in Jacksonville FL !!! I will be able to see them without having to wear depends , all is going well after the prostatectomy and a PSA check last week showed 0.006.
 
John, are you ready for Friday...?
Mick has some time for you and your ballad, so don't forget the lyrics or write it down :P:)
Both, Jackie and you, enjoy your concert and have terrific time :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
That is nice of you to remember !
I am going by myself, Jackie saw them once in New York City and she is not a concert "go-er' . I am leaving early Friday morning driving to Jacksonville FL . I will tell Mick that you said Hi !
 
Enjoy yourself, Houtman. Give Keith my regards.
 
Thread starter
Left Friday 8 am and came back Saturday morning at 8 am . 900 miles and a GREAT show in Jacksonville , at least 50.000 concert attendance.
If they can still play like that well in their seventies than we have nothing to worry about riding our CB 1100 well into the later years of our life.
 
Good one, John. Glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup: Some one had to stay home and walk the dog, I guess.
 
Back
Top