Best news I had in last 3 years !

I don't think anyone would get Pelosi to ride on back. So Mitch in flip flops and Daisy Dukes, clinging to Nancy's back as they try to split lanes on the Beltway...that would do it.
 
Thread starter
To keep in the spirits of this thread :
Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi : Let's Spend The Night Together .
 
I agree, no politics/religion here, as this is not the forum function... it will embroil us ..
:beerchug:
 
Roper_imp said:
As long as we don't start into politics, I think we're good. That said, I think the U.S. would be much better if Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi would go together on a breakfast ride at least one Saturday morning each month. Shoot, I'd be supportive even if Mitch rode a Fat Boy and Nancy rode a Gixxer.
Houtman_imp said:
To keep in the spirits of this thread :
Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi : Let's Spend The Night Together .
The ferret_imp said:
please don't do this guys
peterbaron_imp said:
I agree, no politics/religion here, as this is not the forum function... it will embroil us ..
:beerchug:
Houtman_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
To keep in the spirits of this thread :
Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi : Let's Spend The Night Together .
Not political , just a Rolling Stones song !
Not political , just a Rolling Stones song !
aaah, that's what you meant:

My, my, my, my
Don't you worry 'bout what's on your mind (oh my)
I'm in no hurry I can take my time (oh my)
I'm going red and my tongue's getting tied (tongues' getting tied)
I'm off my head and my mouth's getting dry
I'm high, but I try, try, try (oh my)
Let's spend the night together
Now I need you more than ever
Let's spend the night together now.........

WWW: RR, Jacksonville FL in April 24 2019.
:)
 
Forum members may opine to their hearts’ content about what is and what isn’t acceptable on the forum, but that’s all it will be: opining. The one person who has any say has been really clear that threads must be motorcycle related.

Like The Ferret, I thought long and hard about deleting this thread when it appeared. The only (tenuous) connection I could think of between The Rolling Stones and motorcycling was that the Hells Angels once provided security at a Stones concert. I alluded to it in a generous attempt to get the thread over the line.

Perhaps moving on to some other motorcycle related topic would be in all our interests.
 
Originally, RS concert was scheduled for April 24th, what is your new dream date for it, still going??
 
Thread starter
They will start the tour now in July but no firm date yet for Jacksonville FL yet. I was at first afraid that I would go to the concert having to wear depends because of my prostate surgery but now getting "drier " and no need for depends . ( I am certain that all of you wanted to know this ….)
 
My Australian friend briefs me bi-weekly about his/identical operation he underwent last year.. and so far he is OK and happy, so I assume, you are OK as well. Nothing to be afraid of, shy or sorry for, normality as part of convalescence.
Right now I use a walker or cane to move around before I'll ditch it... is there anyone who dare to laugh at John or me, so step forward please... we effectively handle bullying as well......lol....:)
I had written in my calendar John's RS, and in my Knee thread you mentioned about concert delay, now in July. Since you've been passioned enthusiast of this rock n'roll group, I think is worth to wait until then. Good luck and give us your update when the time comes . I am more than certain that a lot of us will co-celebrate your great joy :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
The reason I asked if it was John Ford (and his wife Helen) that I have been emailing him since he bought a toy tractor from me after he had a prostatectomy. The Ferguson tractor display (with tractor driven log saw ) was called "After The Storm "
 
I don’t know him either.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Peeterbaron , I had seen it before but never get tired of seeing it again , anyone interested to see a great RS Concert see the Havana Moon concert from Cuba , Micks speaks a lot of Spanish to the crowd , no entrance fee was charged.
 
Back
Top