Best Looking Retro Standard Survey

dave

Road warrior
Thread starter
Motorcycledaily.com is conducting a survey to determine the best looking retro standard. The post is dated April 3rd. Address is http: //www.motorcycledaily.com/2017/04/nominate-the-best-looking-retro-standard-currently-available-in-the-u-s-market-with-video/. Maybe we can nominate our favorite?
 
Dave_imp said:
Motorcycledaily.com is conducting a survey to determine the best looking retro standard. The post is dated April 3rd. Address is http: //www.motorcycledaily.com/2017/04/nominate-the-best-looking-retro-standard-currently-available-in-the-u-s-market-with-video/. Maybe we can nominate our favorite?
I edited it so the link shows as clickable. Is that a word? :D
 
Clickable is probably as good as physicality, which I can't stand but can't avoid if I watch or listen to sports. Neither was underlined with a little red squiggle as I typed them just now so I guess they are OK.

Ben
 
BestStandard_imp said:
I'd love to see what a DLX would Look like in that Guzzi V7 III Special blue...
While it's not the Guzzi blue, you can see the Spencer blue of my '14 gas tank in my avatar.
 
Rocky_imp said:
BestStandard_imp said:
I'd love to see what a DLX would Look like in that Guzzi V7 III Special blue...
While it's not the Guzzi blue, you can see the Spencer blue of my '14 gas tank in my avatar.
While it's not the Guzzi blue, you can see the Spencer blue of my '14 gas tank in my avatar.
Spencer blue...my favorite
 
Back
Top