best looking helmets

you don't wax that helmet do you?

:rofl:
 
mrded_imp said:
I had Shoei NXR for about 5 years and recently upgraded (downloaded) it to the Shoei glamster. “Downloaded” as it has even less features and much more noisier than NXR. However I like the look. I think it’s a good compromise helmet. Very simple, beautiful looking, has all features i need.

75495a1fb6f7e95a85c6df2e65bc2700.jpg

7e6a8f6e34e0fe1f7657298aa52a386b.jpg

I bought my glamster last fall- and posted about it here earlier in the thread-

best looking helmets

Love it- extremely light 1215 grams, looks great- should be good protection, and comes with the pinlock.

5803aeb0cf63a27ce262bb48f8c15fc1.jpg
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
mrded_imp said:
I had Shoei NXR for about 5 years and recently upgraded (downloaded) it to the Shoei glamster. “Downloaded” as it has even less features and much more noisier than NXR. However I like the look. I think it’s a good compromise helmet. Very simple, beautiful looking, has all features i need.

75495a1fb6f7e95a85c6df2e65bc2700.jpg

7e6a8f6e34e0fe1f7657298aa52a386b.jpg

I bought my glamster last fall- and posted about it here earlier in the thread-

best looking helmets

Love it- extremely light 1215 grams, looks great- should be good protection, and comes with the pinlock.

5803aeb0cf63a27ce262bb48f8c15fc1.jpg

I bought my glamster last fall- and posted about it here earlier in the thread-

best looking helmets

Love it- extremely light 1215 grams, looks great- should be good protection, and comes with the pinlock.



f8ef575885bdfbdb0480405121d9d3b7.jpg

have you used the pinlock how do you like that system my hjc has it but i never purchased the inserts yet

80e01a1a6e6be026e678244ccd5b8c92.jpg


also gona wax it here shortly
 
aw freshly waxed
ccdb458a4f881f1325af1f6fad12702f.jpg

really what else do i have to do besides change diapers ?
PowerDubs_imp said:
This is my 4th or 5th helmet with a pinlock. I would never buy another helmet without it.
guess i need to get the insert then :biker:
 
Dang, what happened to that Marantz? I wish I had one. That old stuff was great.
 
im currently restoring it i have the bottom off waiting on a selector switch and a volume pot slowly getting it back together, it was my aunts and was left outside still works i just got done replacing the lights and am going to recap it and upgrade the powersupply board soon
 
cj599_imp said:
aw freshly waxed
ccdb458a4f881f1325af1f6fad12702f.jpg

really what else do i have to do besides change diapers ?
PowerDubs_imp said:
This is my 4th or 5th helmet with a pinlock. I would never buy another helmet without it.
guess i need to get the insert then :biker:
guess i need to get the insert then :biker:
That's a great lookin' helmet CJ. I like HJCs - they've been good.

All my pinlocks get lost in the basement somewhere - never used.

Lord Popgun_imp said:
Dang, what happened to that Marantz? I wish I had one. That old stuff was great.
Good eye PG.

I have a younger Marantz - just pre-HDMI - and probably the last of that generation. I will never let it go. Very clean sound reproduction.
 
yes this is a 1976 2270 love the old Marantz and pioneers yamaha's
typically i buy fulmer but lately they havn't had much for selection i will get a modular soon i love the drop down inner shade this one has
 
My only complain about Glamster is the noise. Compare to my previous Shoei NXR it’s a lot more noisier, even with earplugs I cannot say I can make it comfortable for long rides.
 
cj599_imp said:
yes this is a 1976 2270 love the old Marantz and pioneers yamaha's
typically i buy fulmer but lately they havn't had much for selection i will get a modular soon i love the drop down inner shade this one has
Had an ol' '77 Sansui. Awesome for its time, like Pioneer. Great sound dynamics, but a little off on the signal-to-noise margin.

In any case, smooth - like the CB1100 lump.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
cj599_imp said:
yes this is a 1976 2270 love the old Marantz and pioneers yamaha's
typically i buy fulmer but lately they havn't had much for selection i will get a modular soon i love the drop down inner shade this one has
Had an ol' '77 Sansui. Awesome for its time, like Pioneer. Great sound dynamics, but a little off on the signal-to-noise margin.

In any case, smooth - like the CB1100 lump.
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:

21d8e4e1f491c730a97e9894d3b18ab0.jpg


I'm still loving my Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:
 
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
cj599_imp said:
yes this is a 1976 2270 love the old Marantz and pioneers yamaha's
typically i buy fulmer but lately they havn't had much for selection i will get a modular soon i love the drop down inner shade this one has
Had an ol' '77 Sansui. Awesome for its time, like Pioneer. Great sound dynamics, but a little off on the signal-to-noise margin.

In any case, smooth - like the CB1100 lump.
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:

21d8e4e1f491c730a97e9894d3b18ab0.jpg


I'm still loving my Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:


Heh, heh, ... yeah, that is smooth. :thumbsup:


(like the CB1100 lump)
 
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
cj599_imp said:
yes this is a 1976 2270 love the old Marantz and pioneers yamaha's
typically i buy fulmer but lately they havn't had much for selection i will get a modular soon i love the drop down inner shade this one has
Had an ol' '77 Sansui. Awesome for its time, like Pioneer. Great sound dynamics, but a little off on the signal-to-noise margin.

In any case, smooth - like the CB1100 lump.
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:

21d8e4e1f491c730a97e9894d3b18ab0.jpg


I'm still loving my Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:


I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:

had my eye on a fluance for a while just havnt got one yet this technics i have worked great untill my yo ripped off the cartridge
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
cj599_imp said:
yes this is a 1976 2270 love the old Marantz and pioneers yamaha's
typically i buy fulmer but lately they havn't had much for selection i will get a modular soon i love the drop down inner shade this one has
Had an ol' '77 Sansui. Awesome for its time, like Pioneer. Great sound dynamics, but a little off on the signal-to-noise margin.

In any case, smooth - like the CB1100 lump.
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:

21d8e4e1f491c730a97e9894d3b18ab0.jpg


I'm still loving my Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:


Heh, heh, ... yeah, that is smooth. :thumbsup:


(like the CB1100 lump)

Especially with my -designed-and-built Paradigm loudspeakers. :)
cj599_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:

had my eye on a fluance for a while just havnt got one yet this technics i have worked great untill my yo ripped off the cartridge
Fabulous. Mine is the [url=https://www.fluance.com/rt82w-reference-high-fidelity-vinyl-turntable-natural-walnut]RT82 in walnut with the Ortofon OM 10 cartridge. The build quality for USD $300 will blow you away. Pictured [url=https://youtu.be/IRlel_QzAsw]album for those interested.
 
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
cj599_imp said:
yes this is a 1976 2270 love the old Marantz and pioneers yamaha's
typically i buy fulmer but lately they havn't had much for selection i will get a modular soon i love the drop down inner shade this one has
Had an ol' '77 Sansui. Awesome for its time, like Pioneer. Great sound dynamics, but a little off on the signal-to-noise margin.

In any case, smooth - like the CB1100 lump.
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:

21d8e4e1f491c730a97e9894d3b18ab0.jpg


I'm still loving my Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:


Heh, heh, ... yeah, that is smooth. :thumbsup:


(like the CB1100 lump)

Especially with my -designed-and-built Paradigm loudspeakers. :)
cj599_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:

had my eye on a fluance for a while just havnt got one yet this technics i have worked great untill my yo ripped off the cartridge
Fabulous. Mine is the [url=https://www.fluance.com/rt82w-reference-high-fidelity-vinyl-turntable-natural-walnut]RT82 in walnut with the Ortofon OM 10 cartridge. The build quality for USD $300 will blow you away. Pictured [url=https://youtu.be/IRlel_QzAsw]album for those interested.

Especially with my -designed-and-built Paradigm loudspeakers. :)
I did not notice that - and I haven't heard that brand name in a couple of decades! Right in my backyard.

cj599_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:

had my eye on a fluance for a while just havnt got one yet this technics i have worked great untill my yo ripped off the cartridge
Use to have a Dual 504 turntable with Ortofon cartridge. I should never had given it up. Ah well.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
cj599_imp said:
yes this is a 1976 2270 love the old Marantz and pioneers yamaha's
typically i buy fulmer but lately they havn't had much for selection i will get a modular soon i love the drop down inner shade this one has
Had an ol' '77 Sansui. Awesome for its time, like Pioneer. Great sound dynamics, but a little off on the signal-to-noise margin.

In any case, smooth - like the CB1100 lump.
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:

21d8e4e1f491c730a97e9894d3b18ab0.jpg


I'm still loving my Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:


Heh, heh, ... yeah, that is smooth. :thumbsup:


(like the CB1100 lump)

Especially with my -designed-and-built Paradigm loudspeakers. :)
cj599_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:

had my eye on a fluance for a while just havnt got one yet this technics i have worked great untill my yo ripped off the cartridge
Fabulous. Mine is the [url=https://www.fluance.com/rt82w-reference-high-fidelity-vinyl-turntable-natural-walnut]RT82 in walnut with the Ortofon OM 10 cartridge. The build quality for USD $300 will blow you away. Pictured [url=https://youtu.be/IRlel_QzAsw]album for those interested.

Especially with my -designed-and-built Paradigm loudspeakers. :)
I did not notice that - and I haven't heard that brand name in a couple of decades! Right in my backyard.

cj599_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:
I've been running this 1962 Fisher 500B tube receiver since acquiring it from the original owner in 1989. He owned it 27 years; I've owned it 32. :cool:



I'm still loving my [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14260&highlight=caberg]Italian Caberg Levo. My best [url=https://imgix.lifehacker.com.au/content/uploads/sites/4/2019/10/dredd-movie.jpg]Judge Dredd pose:

had my eye on a fluance for a while just havnt got one yet this technics i have worked great untill my yo ripped off the cartridge
Use to have a Dual 504 turntable with Ortofon cartridge. I should never had given it up. Ah well.
I did not notice that - and I haven't heard that brand name in a couple of decades! Right in my backyard.
Well, admittedly mine are a couple decades old. ;) But they are still a going concern!
 
It’s all very well having all this fancy audio gear, but can you pipe the sound into a Glamster?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
It’s all very well having all this fancy audio gear, but can you pipe the sound into a Glamster?
Yes, here's the procedure:
[li]Attach lifting straps to Glamster-equipped rider and raise rider well clear of CB1100 seat[/li] [li]Move CB1100 forward 15 feet[/li] [li]Move stereo-equipped Harley-Davidson Street Glide into position under rider[/li] [li]Lower rider back into position on Street Glide[/li] [li]Initiate stereophonic tune-blasting procedures[/li] [li]Rev engine unnecessarily several times[/li] [li]Engage first gear and let out clutch, applying excessive throttle[/li] [li]Begin riding
[/li]
 
Back
Top