the Ferret
Road warrior
Probably why they fold up when he puts on the new full face
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll admit that I intentionally posed showing my good side but I really don't follow what you're getting at. Everyone's ears stick out through their helmets.Cormanus_imp said:MG. Mate. Someone's got to tell you. Look in the mirror. We can all see from your avatar that there's something very peculiar about your left ear. It sticks out through the helmet.
God knows what the right one's like.
<Screeeeeech> That's the record needle tearing across the Barry White vinyl that was playing for a moment.The ferret_imp said:MG...No response from Bell on the name?
For some reason, huh? I really hope you didn't take too much away from all the Chopper Reid talk. (There it is again Cormanus.) Sounds promising. Now go take it for a ride and report back!pechorin75_imp said:Update: I decided to keep the helmet. Tried it on again the next day, and for some reason it didn't fold my ears, and went on and off much easier (I *had* been to see a shrink earlier in the day--who knew they were being literal!). I wore it around the house for 20 mins and felt like it was definitely breaking in...so I decided to give it a chance.
For some reason, huh? I really hope you didn't take too much away from all the Chopper Reid talk. (There it is again Cormanus.) Sounds promising. Now go take it for a ride and report back!metallyguitarded_imp said:For some reason, huh? I really hope you didn't take too much away from all the Chopper Reid talk. (There it is again Cormanus.) Sounds promising. Now go take it for a ride and report back!pechorin75_imp said:Update: I decided to keep the helmet. Tried it on again the next day, and for some reason it didn't fold my ears, and went on and off much easier (I *had* been to see a shrink earlier in the day--who knew they were being literal!). I wore it around the house for 20 mins and felt like it was definitely breaking in...so I decided to give it a chance.
Your reference to the shrink made me laugh. I wonder how long something like that lasts (the shrinking, not my laughter).
I've been called worse.Cormanus_imp said:I like the fastening stud.
I think it auto-corrected from "fascinating".Cormanus_imp said:I like the fastening stud.