Before and After Part 2!

gman_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
As shown in my previous thread "Before and After" I took advantage of my spare time in March and April, and May, and June, and as of yesterday even July to make many modifications to my 2013 CB.

Now, lets hold a little contest and see which forum member is first to respond with the total number of items changed on the bike. Almost all of the ideas came from other forum members over the years that inspired me to make the changes.

Maybe we can get the "Ferret" to donate a set of "RLET's" to the winner:beerchug:

Pictures below show all of the changes if you have an eagle eye, the change to the Deluxe Exhaust was already posted before in pictures 1 and 2, so the count begins in pictures 3 thru 7. Let the fun begin.........................
Here are the last 2 pictures:
 
Tail light
Side cover emblems
Bar ends red
Honda badge on forks
Chrome inst covers
17 air cleaner covers
Seat
Bars look taller
Chain guard
Missing Rlets
 
The ferret_imp said:
Tail light
Side cover emblems
Bar ends red
Honda badge on forks
Chrome inst covers
17 air cleaner covers
Seat
Bars look taller
Chain guard
Missing Rlets
Add:
Different turn signals
Grip Puppies
 
Thread starter
You guys are getting close, chrome meter covers and seat (hint) were already on bike......keep looking:hello:
 
Looks like you've done something to the grab rail. But it's missing RLETs. So I'm not sure anything else matters. :D
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Looks like you've done something to the grab rail. But it's missing RLETs. So I'm not sure anything else matters. :D
Yes that's one of the items, proper brackets for the grab rail when using the Deluxe Seat. Still some changes in the picture not spotted, have to look real hard!
 
I can't make out any changes on the bike...because I'm just mesmerized by that beautiful driveway!!!!

Ok, bike looks pretty sharp too. : )
 
Chain guard
oil fill cap
 
Add:
chromed or polished clutch and brake reservoir covers
horns relocated
heated grips
center stand removed
rear wheel stand bobbins installed
odometer reading is higher!
 
Did someone already mention the HONDA badge on the forks where the horns used to live? And chromium brake reservoir covers?
 
Thread starter
pekingduck_imp said:
Add:
chromed or polished clutch and brake reservoir covers
horns relocated
heated grips
center stand removed
rear wheel stand bobbins installed
odometer reading is higher!
Shout out to pekingduck who sold me the air box covers, although not mentioned by him. The grips are not heated, this is Florida for Pete's sack! Air conditioned seat would be priceless here:thanks:

Everything that has been "changed" has been covered except ONE. No points for grips as they were changed before the seat and exhaust change. Good eye on the oil fill cap, I had actually forgot that myself:excited:

Just one more too catch, get in the spirit and list them all in one post and you will be the winner.
pdedse_imp said:
I can't make out any changes on the bike...because I'm just mesmerized by that beautiful driveway!!!!

Ok, bike looks pretty sharp too. : )
Thank you for the compliment, I spent 2 years being my own general contractor on this house. The real beauty is in the back yard, and yes I mow my own grass!

Shout out to my beautiful wife and lovely daughter, they take all the pictures as I am just the "jack of all trades"

Thanks too all!
 
Number plate mounting?
 
gman_imp said:
pekingduck_imp said:
Add:
chromed or polished clutch and brake reservoir covers
horns relocated
heated grips
center stand removed
rear wheel stand bobbins installed
odometer reading is higher!
Shout out to pekingduck who sold me the air box covers, although not mentioned by him. The grips are not heated, this is Florida for Pete's sack! Air conditioned seat would be priceless here:thanks:

Everything that has been "changed" has been covered except ONE. No points for grips as they were changed before the seat and exhaust change. Good eye on the oil fill cap, I had actually forgot that myself:excited:

Just one more too catch, get in the spirit and list them all in one post and you will be the winner.
pdedse_imp said:
I can't make out any changes on the bike...because I'm just mesmerized by that beautiful driveway!!!!

Ok, bike looks pretty sharp too. : )
Thank you for the compliment, I spent 2 years being my own general contractor on this house. The real beauty is in the back yard, and yes I mow my own grass!

Shout out to my beautiful wife and lovely daughter, they take all the pictures as I am just the "jack of all trades"

Thanks too all!


Well, nicely done! I like paver-work, laying ceramic tile and painting homes. Awesome job on the house and the back "yard" I could probably learn to live with.
:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Number plate mounting?
Yes that is the last one, but no one has posted the correct list!

All of the improvements have been reported by various posts so the full list is there if you can read all of the clues.

Ride safe my friends :biker:
 
gman_imp said:
pekingduck_imp said:
Add:
chromed or polished clutch and brake reservoir covers
horns relocated
heated grips
center stand removed
rear wheel stand bobbins installed
odometer reading is higher!
Shout out to pekingduck who sold me the air box covers, although not mentioned by him. The grips are not heated, this is Florida for Pete's sack! Air conditioned seat would be priceless here:thanks:

Everything that has been "changed" has been covered except ONE. No points for grips as they were changed before the seat and exhaust change. Good eye on the oil fill cap, I had actually forgot that myself:excited:

Just one more too catch, get in the spirit and list them all in one post and you will be the winner.
pdedse_imp said:
I can't make out any changes on the bike...because I'm just mesmerized by that beautiful driveway!!!!

Ok, bike looks pretty sharp too. : )
Thank you for the compliment, I spent 2 years being my own general contractor on this house. The real beauty is in the back yard, and yes I mow my own grass!

Shout out to my beautiful wife and lovely daughter, they take all the pictures as I am just the "jack of all trades"

Thanks too all!
Shout out to pekingduck who sold me the air box covers, although not mentioned by him. The grips are not heated, this is Florida for Pete's sack! Air conditioned seat would be priceless here:thanks:

Everything that has been "changed" has been covered except ONE. No points for grips as they were changed before the seat and exhaust change. Good eye on the oil fill cap, I had actually forgot that myself:excited:

Just one more too catch, get in the spirit and list them all in one post and you will be the winner.
pdedse_imp said:
I can't make out any changes on the bike...because I'm just mesmerized by that beautiful driveway!!!!

Ok, bike looks pretty sharp too. : )
Thank you for the compliment, I spent 2 years being my own general contractor on this house. The real beauty is in the back yard, and yes I mow my own grass!

Shout out to my beautiful wife and lovely daughter, they take all the pictures as I am just the "jack of all trades"

Thanks too all!
I'm gonna have to be the off-topic awhole -while everyone else tried to figure out the bike differences-and ask about these pics
1800 Int. Sq. Feet? Also what's ontop of the roof?
That pond, is that the backyard view? If so, just curious if any sort of motorized boat is "allowed" in those canals
 
Back
Top