Shout out to pekingduck who sold me the air box covers, although not mentioned by him. The grips are not heated, this is Florida for Pete's sack! Air conditioned seat would be priceless hereE11even_Hunnit_imp said:Shout out to pekingduck who sold me the air box covers, although not mentioned by him. The grips are not heated, this is Florida for Pete's sack! Air conditioned seat would be priceless heregman_imp said:Shout out to pekingduck who sold me the air box covers, although not mentioned by him. The grips are not heated, this is Florida for Pete's sack! Air conditioned seat would be priceless herepekingduck_imp said:Add:
chromed or polished clutch and brake reservoir covers
horns relocated
heated grips
center stand removed
rear wheel stand bobbins installed
odometer reading is higher!
Everything that has been "changed" has been covered except ONE. No points for grips as they were changed before the seat and exhaust change. Good eye on the oil fill cap, I had actually forgot that myself:excited:
Just one more too catch, get in the spirit and list them all in one post and you will be the winner.
Thank you for the compliment, I spent 2 years being my own general contractor on this house. The real beauty is in the back yard, and yes I mow my own grass!pdedse_imp said:I can't make out any changes on the bike...because I'm just mesmerized by that beautiful driveway!!!!
Ok, bike looks pretty sharp too. : )
Shout out to my beautiful wife and lovely daughter, they take all the pictures as I am just the "jack of all trades"
Thanks too all!
Everything that has been "changed" has been covered except ONE. No points for grips as they were changed before the seat and exhaust change. Good eye on the oil fill cap, I had actually forgot that myself:excited:
Just one more too catch, get in the spirit and list them all in one post and you will be the winner.
Thank you for the compliment, I spent 2 years being my own general contractor on this house. The real beauty is in the back yard, and yes I mow my own grass!pdedse_imp said:I can't make out any changes on the bike...because I'm just mesmerized by that beautiful driveway!!!!
Ok, bike looks pretty sharp too. : )
Shout out to my beautiful wife and lovely daughter, they take all the pictures as I am just the "jack of all trades"
Thanks too all!
I'm gonna have to be the off-topic awhole -while everyone else tried to figure out the bike differences-and ask about these pics
1800 Int. Sq. Feet? Also what's ontop of the roof?
That pond, is that the backyard view? If so, just curious if any sort of motorized boat is "allowed" in those canals

Everything that has been "changed" has been covered except ONE. No points for grips as they were changed before the seat and exhaust change. Good eye on the oil fill cap, I had actually forgot that myself:excited:
Just one more too catch, get in the spirit and list them all in one post and you will be the winner.
Thank you for the compliment, I spent 2 years being my own general contractor on this house. The real beauty is in the back yard, and yes I mow my own grass!pdedse_imp said:I can't make out any changes on the bike...because I'm just mesmerized by that beautiful driveway!!!!
Ok, bike looks pretty sharp too. : )
Shout out to my beautiful wife and lovely daughter, they take all the pictures as I am just the "jack of all trades"
Thanks too all!
I'm gonna have to be the off-topic awhole -while everyone else tried to figure out the bike differences-and ask about these pics
1800 Int. Sq. Feet? Also what's ontop of the roof?
That pond, is that the backyard view? If so, just curious if any sort of motorized boat is "allowed" in those canals
The garage is 900 sq. feet, living area 3875 sq. feet, total under roof 6300 sq.feet and the railing on the roof is called a "widows walk" which is strictly decoration. The house is on one of the branches of the lake which are all connected and the lake is 475 acres in the backyard views and the "pond" in the front view is about 3 acres. Two sections of the lake have professional slalom courses as we have several pro skiers and wake boarders who live on the lake. Me, just one supercharged jet ski and a 19' i/o boat for ski, wake boarding and tubing enjoyment.