Been a long time.

SCCBrider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey Everyone,
It's been a long time since I have been on here. Things are going good. A few of you know that I have bought myself a 2022 Goldwing. Well, I've been riding her a lot, misterprofessionality and I rode up to see The A-man. We did a little over 200 miles on the first day with some exceptional riding. I'm impressed by the Wing.
Don't worry though, not going to get rid of my CB. She's a blast to ride in the mountains. I won't be at the Rally for the first half, but I am hoping to get up there Thursday night.
Hope everyone is having a good summer.
Ken
 
Good to hear from you SCCBrider and even gooder to hear you still have the CB1100. Be well.
 
Hey tiny dancer. Good to see you pop in. Lok forward to seeing you at the rally.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Hey tiny dancer. Good to see you pop in. Lok forward to seeing you at the rally.
I'm hoping things go well and I can be there Thursday night. I would love to be there for the whole thing, but my girlfriend and I will be in Key West the week before.
 
Back
Top