Beautiful Other Bikes! Stock

m in sc_imp said:
wells she got a new Yamaha R3 from me that year as a birthday present before it all went south + she had her streeet triple r so, i didnt feel -too- bad.

To make it a bit more spicy, I'm actually now married to Phils ex-wife Angie (they had split up 8 years before i split w my ex.. and they had nothing to do w each other, just fyi). And yes we knew them as a couple way back. so it got.. weird for a few mos after I started dating her. lol. All I can say is, we have a very good grown-up group of friends. :)

I actually sent him this pic from LV saying 'title transfer work: complete' :rofl:




also.. probably the only time in history a 1st gen saturn was loosely compared to a moto-morini, ever. :D
Haha! Oh my...:cool: Quite the stories, here.
 
Some good stories indeed. Thanks for sharing.
 
Back
Top