bigsheep_imp
Been there
For the BMW I would only settle for the R9T/5.
BMW Hits the Gas on a New Retro-Inspired /5 Bike—and No, It’s Not Electric
BMW Hits the Gas on a New Retro-Inspired /5 Bike—and No, It’s Not Electric
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Yeah, agreed. I really like the looks of that machine. Hmm, ... grunt, snort.tod.branko_imp said:I know we all have a soft spot for air-cooled classically styled bikes, so I wanted to share this, it was just today teased on MGs instagram with a caption "the legend continues, stay tuned"
Named "V7 special" It seems to be a V85TT motor in a V7 chassis, and from what I know about V85TT - that power is just right for this new setup, wonder why haven't they done it before! I, for one, love it!![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Yeah, agreed. I really like the looks of that machine. Hmm, ... grunt, snort.GoldOxide_imp said:Yeah, agreed. I really like the looks of that machine. Hmm, ... grunt, snort.tod.branko_imp said:I know we all have a soft spot for air-cooled classically styled bikes, so I wanted to share this, it was just today teased on MGs instagram with a caption "the legend continues, stay tuned"
Named "V7 special" It seems to be a V85TT motor in a V7 chassis, and from what I know about V85TT - that power is just right for this new setup, wonder why haven't they done it before! I, for one, love it!![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Still only 52 hp?
Oh Boy, I love it!!! That 10 extra hp is exactly what the V7 needs!!tod.branko_imp said:I know we all have a soft spot for air-cooled classically styled bikes, so I wanted to share this, it was just today teased on MGs instagram with a caption "the legend continues, stay tuned"
Named "V7 special" It seems to be a V85TT motor in a V7 chassis, and from what I know about V85TT - that power is just right for this new setup, wonder why haven't they done it before! I, for one, love it!![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Oh Boy, I love it!!! That 10 extra hp is exactly what the V7 needs!!bioman_imp said:Oh Boy, I love it!!! That 10 extra hp is exactly what the V7 needs!!tod.branko_imp said:I know we all have a soft spot for air-cooled classically styled bikes, so I wanted to share this, it was just today teased on MGs instagram with a caption "the legend continues, stay tuned"
Named "V7 special" It seems to be a V85TT motor in a V7 chassis, and from what I know about V85TT - that power is just right for this new setup, wonder why haven't they done it before! I, for one, love it!![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
(although I am still waiting for a new Guzzi road bike that can replace my aging Griso... :-/)

Oh Boy, I love it!!! That 10 extra hp is exactly what the V7 needs!!tod.branko_imp said:Oh Boy, I love it!!! That 10 extra hp is exactly what the V7 needs!!bioman_imp said:Oh Boy, I love it!!! That 10 extra hp is exactly what the V7 needs!!tod.branko_imp said:I know we all have a soft spot for air-cooled classically styled bikes, so I wanted to share this, it was just today teased on MGs instagram with a caption "the legend continues, stay tuned"
Named "V7 special" It seems to be a V85TT motor in a V7 chassis, and from what I know about V85TT - that power is just right for this new setup, wonder why haven't they done it before! I, for one, love it!![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
(although I am still waiting for a new Guzzi road bike that can replace my aging Griso... :-/)
(although I am still waiting for a new Guzzi road bike that can replace my aging Griso... :-/) There is a solution to your problem. Contact Guzzitech, send them your Grid so and they'll build you a GTM. 1400cc 140+hp naked piece of air-cooled art on wheels
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed


Yeah, agreed. I really like the looks of that machine. Hmm, ... grunt, snort.tod.branko_imp said:Yeah, agreed. I really like the looks of that machine. Hmm, ... grunt, snort.GoldOxide_imp said:Yeah, agreed. I really like the looks of that machine. Hmm, ... grunt, snort.tod.branko_imp said:I know we all have a soft spot for air-cooled classically styled bikes, so I wanted to share this, it was just today teased on MGs instagram with a caption "the legend continues, stay tuned"
Named "V7 special" It seems to be a V85TT motor in a V7 chassis, and from what I know about V85TT - that power is just right for this new setup, wonder why haven't they done it before! I, for one, love it!![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Still only 52 hp?
Still only 52 hp? Well no, the 850cc mill in the V85TT hits 79hp, however from the information I found, this one has been tuned down to 63hp for whatever reason, although an extra 100cc will give a little more torque to an already grunty powerplant
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
lol - you probably look at a lawn mower and decide how you would uncork it.PowerDubs_imp said:That is a nice looking bike.
Like anything, I am sure it can be uncorked easy enough.
