Be carefull what you order from Amazon

jdvalero_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just received 2 oil filter and one of them believe it or not was used with oil in it! Ofcourse returned immediately!!!!

The package was wrapped in plastic and no OEM red label with part number on it.
21494ef9b5645d65a6290457c095860a.jpg


Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
That's bizarre. I guess you never know what you're going to get from Amazon. Saw a report on the news the other day that a lady who ordered a couple of plastic storage containers received the containers, filled with 65 lbs. of marijuana.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
That's bizarre. I guess you never know what you're going to get from Amazon. Saw a report on the news the other day that a lady who ordered a couple of plastic storage containers received the containers, filled with 65 lbs. of marijuana.
Any chance you have the part number ?? ;)
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
That's bizarre. I guess you never know what you're going to get from Amazon. Saw a report on the news the other day that a lady who ordered a couple of plastic storage containers received the containers, filled with 65 lbs. of marijuana.
Any chance you have the part number ?? ;)
Any chance you have the part number ?? ;)
I’m interested in that too. I could give up physical riding. :angel:
 
How odd !!!


Hondahawkrider_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
That's bizarre. I guess you never know what you're going to get from Amazon. Saw a report on the news the other day that a lady who ordered a couple of plastic storage containers received the containers, filled with 65 lbs. of marijuana.
Any chance you have the part number ?? ;)
Any chance you have the part number ?? ;) Couple that ordered storage bins from Amazon had to call the cops over what they found inside
Any chance you have the part number ?? ;) Couple that ordered storage bins from Amazon had to call the cops over what they found inside
 
Back
Top