Battery Tender pigtail installation

AKB_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Before I take a stab at installing the my battery tender permanent rings on by CB1100, I was curious if anyone has any advice or suggestion on the best way to route the cable for quick hookup/disconnect?

Couldn't find a thread on this topic, but if there is one just let me know.

Thanks!
 
Not sure if there's a right or wrong way. Mine emerges from beneath the left side cover. I'm sure others have theirs routed differently.

 
There is a hole in the sub fender r/h side by the rear shock. I ran mine out there.
 
Permanent rings? What could be permanent. Anyway, I routed mine to stick out from under the seat right behind the upper rear shock.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
The ferret_imp said:
There is a hole in the sub fender r/h side by the rear shock. I ran mine out there.
That is where mine went. The hard part was putting the connections in a position that doesn't interfere with installing the tool box/plastic tray.
 
I had mine routed out the left side under the silver side cover but it got chain lube on it there, so I moved it to the right side.
 
Thread starter
uscgmac_imp said:
Permanent rings? What could be permanent. Anyway, I routed mine to stick out from under the seat right behind the upper rear shock.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Very true - should have used temporary!
 
Back
Top