Battery replacement - Beware aftermarket

I just ordered a cheap battery from battery sharks for 38.00 . I will post after I get it and use it for awhile. I am in Ga so we have cold winters and hot muggy summers.
 
My 2014 stock battery was definitely starting to show some issues with holding a charge. Long winters here are hard on batteries too. Turns out, it fit in my Honda e7000i generator nearly perfectly and starts it just fine (still) which was a little surprising because I thought the battery wasn't holding much of a charge. So I'm in the market for a quality lithium battery for the CB, I've got a Shorai in my DR650 and like it, great weight savings. Haven't looked online yet to see who sells one that will fit.
 
Nightengale: You need to meet the minimum electrical requirements of the OEM battery. You will likely find that you might gain some physical space too with the lithium battery. Otherwise, if you go with a physically equivalent sized battery, you''ll maybe pay more, but you will also get extra capacity.
 
Back
Top