Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Yesterday I was going to take my 2017 for a 90 mile ride and th bike would not even turn over as the batterie was dead. Last use was only 3 weeks ago. This was the first time I used my NOCO booster starter and it worked perfectly as the bike started immediately.

This morning I removed the batterie and although I bought the bike in July 2017 the batterie was made on Feb. 02 2017 , so close to 4 years old.
When I used my very useful Testmate Sport batterie tester it showed that the batterie was bad and needed to be replaced. I ordered a new one from Honda Southern Power sport in Chattanooga : OEM Yuasa for just about $220 including shipping. I normally replace them anyway at 4 years old but was surprised that this one did not make it that long.
[url=https://postimg.cc/mz4yFT0Y]
Another useful and cheap tool to use is the Testmate mini voltage checker , if you have a SAE connector on your batterie post than you just plug it into this and you can see cranking and charging volts.
[url=https://postimg.cc/K1dNxPfs]
I asked our good friend Cormanus again if he would be so kind as to attach some pictures my wife send to him with the testers I used.
By now I do not just owe Cormanus a 12 pack but I owe him the whole brewery !!!
Thanks Comanus for your help once again.

This morning I removed the batterie and although I bought the bike in July 2017 the batterie was made on Feb. 02 2017 , so close to 4 years old.
When I used my very useful Testmate Sport batterie tester it showed that the batterie was bad and needed to be replaced. I ordered a new one from Honda Southern Power sport in Chattanooga : OEM Yuasa for just about $220 including shipping. I normally replace them anyway at 4 years old but was surprised that this one did not make it that long.
[url=https://postimg.cc/mz4yFT0Y]

Another useful and cheap tool to use is the Testmate mini voltage checker , if you have a SAE connector on your batterie post than you just plug it into this and you can see cranking and charging volts.
[url=https://postimg.cc/K1dNxPfs]

I asked our good friend Cormanus again if he would be so kind as to attach some pictures my wife send to him with the testers I used.
By now I do not just owe Cormanus a 12 pack but I owe him the whole brewery !!!
Thanks Comanus for your help once again.