Southwend
Running like a top
Thread starter
At the risk of asking a question that has been beaten to death, I like doing basic engine mods. In essence to open up any restrictions for the air coming in as well as the exhaust coming out, with a map to help the whole process along. I did this with my Triumph and it really just made the engine perform like it should. Is this an easily do-able thing with the CB?
Will a slip on work or is it best to do the whole exhaust?
Are air box modifications available?
How about re-maps.
I got to tell you this is the first four cylinder or Japanese bike I have owned after years of two piston bikes. So new ground for me. I don't want a race bike I like the character of the bike I just want to take the gloves off the engine so to speak.