polbit_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I was so set on getting the Deluxe... Then today I went to look at helmets and jackets at a different dealership, and they had a '14 Base sitting on the floor.
Now I don't know... I actually really like the mostly-black on black and the 4-into-1 can. To me it looks better than in pictures. Not to mention $1,800 difference as quoted is not pocket change.
Can I transplant the Deluxe instrument panel onto the Base model for reasonable money?
Now I don't know... I actually really like the mostly-black on black and the 4-into-1 can. To me it looks better than in pictures. Not to mention $1,800 difference as quoted is not pocket change.
Can I transplant the Deluxe instrument panel onto the Base model for reasonable money?

The thing is, most of my bikes have been red, I actually never had a black bike... I dunno, I got 2 more days to decide. Either way, it's an awesome bike.