Barren Classic Mirror

jdvalero_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Got this in the mail today! From Japan's Samurider (after a months​ wait)
d9184f996fb4429896ae74d1ed0677ab.jpg

bb4a378ffac1efaed6eb344cce3a4347.jpg

Let's see what they look like...Will post pics after installed.

Sent via Tapatalk using my keyboard
 
Look forward to seeing pictures, jdv.
 
Yeah, can't wait to see pics. Are these the ones that bolt to the existing mirror mount holes? I've never seen oval ones, just the trapezoid ones. Napoleon mirrors are first rate quality.
 
Thread starter
This what they look like. Very happy with the look!
Highly adjustable on all axis.
ac9308bf27c847c1c98757b63df30804.jpg
1a4e0f2805fdaa88de76425531c185a7.jpg
28f92c0d228e7d57d6d59e224d061407.jpg
45762c270895796aa83f329afb3b1031.jpg
b5e08ebb64d434a92e3e08feddda7881.jpg
ec30476a950285965fd0358279e07e40.jpg


Sent from my "World" using Tapatalk
 
I have a set of Moto Werk mirror extenders on my CB500XA so I can see past my elbows. As they are not inexpensive, I wonder if I should keep them for my CB1100 EX.

Can someone provide me with the outside measurements of the handlebars and mirrors on their current CB1100?
 
Looking good, jdvalero!
 
Thread starter
Aka Tsubasa_imp said:
The mirrors look like they mount slick. Very nice. BTW, how close does that Gringo helmet match the stock paint?
Don't know...I have a 2014 std (all black)

Sent via Tapatalk using my keyboard
The ferret_imp said:
Cool mirrors JD
Better than the "little square mirrors" LOL

Sent via Tapatalk using my keyboard
 
jdvalero_imp said:
Aka Tsubasa_imp said:
The mirrors look like they mount slick. Very nice. BTW, how close does that Gringo helmet match the stock paint?
Don't know...I have a 2014 std (all black)

Sent via Tapatalk using my keyboard
The ferret_imp said:
Cool mirrors JD
Better than the "little square mirrors" LOL

Sent via Tapatalk using my keyboard
Don't know...I have a 2014 std (all black)

Sent via Tapatalk using my keyboard
The ferret_imp said:
Cool mirrors JD
Better than the "little square mirrors" LOL

Sent via Tapatalk using my keyboard
My mistake on the paint. I did not look closely enough. Sorry.
 
Back
Top