Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Definitely a must see. Beautiful place with motorcycles all over the place. Been several times and will again be at the Vintage Festival this year in October. Hope to see you guys there.redbirds_imp said:Barber also has one of the finest motorcycle museums in the world. Absolute must see, not to mention, the track and surrounding grounds are beautifully manicured. Great riding in the hills of that area.
Thanks!!!Cormanus_imp said:Welcome to the forum, Morgan Lee.
Also, maybe if one doesn't die, still go to Barbers!Houtman_imp said:Some people say : If I die I want to go to Heaven , some motorcyclists say : If I die I want to go to Barbers.
John, is that how you became so nice, or you were born that way...?Houtman_imp said:I have been to Barbers for many years as a volunteer , nicest place and people you will ever see and meet.

and this is what I thought. Thanks for your confirmation.Humans Houtman.Houtman_imp said:Peter , I have always been very nice ; just some people didn't see it and had to be told over and over again. Even now some people do not get/understand my sense of humor , they must have a mental block and should be on some kind of medication.....
