Bald River Falls - NC Rally

dUh!

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just off the Cherohala skyway by Tellico Plains there is a slow paced road that takes its time rolling beside a smaller river in North Carolina. There is not a variety of scenery to look at on this slow road, but the river is always a wonderful spectacle. During our recent rally, a small group of us were able to take a stroll and visit the Bald River Fall that the road takes you to.
The Ferret was at one time following the small group towards the falls. He may try and spin a tale of how someone missed the turn off and he tried to herd the kittens back together. Me personally, I can envision The Ferret twisting the throttle and opening up his CB at fresh clean roads before him. Without some slow paced lead person holding him back on the twisty roads, I can just mentally picture how he was a hooligan; terrorizing the turns. Passing cars on left and right sides, dragging a knee and scrapping foot pegs.



[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/096B2F72-3F91-4897-AA6F-25B9A220FD47_zpsfqz45jgr.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/3BEA89F4-17BF-45A1-8573-911B49A05D46_zpsho1irrgk.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/37ACCFCC-91B0-4847-BB76-C67907559BFF_zpstww1qmyp.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/9222439A-B0ED-43F1-8691-9E5DCC4D9852_zpstgp9cdsv.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/75F01B54-9A65-443D-8A45-9E7C0BDABF10_zpsvvqxxqib.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2BEE22FE-AC3C-4F6E-A1CB-E771C558D6B6_zps2ffti8x4.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/8687C7AD-F431-4621-9798-D24B63028323_zpsmppclczl.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/394BF0A6-7B22-422D-84AC-A6128EAD1B9D_zpsjwauyfdj.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/A0E7B4C3-29A8-4AA6-A77B-68A34DB8B650_zpsyvawpy0c.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/EE053AB6-2EF0-4406-BEE0-95316C00B4E6_zpsvbdvqmik.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/A85F5D91-8297-4421-BF12-D62FAB66129D_zps06mkmyjs.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/73E5C132-D8AE-4634-A337-83B19005C3F2_zpsgduu3y8s.jpg.html]
 
L to R Razor, San Pete, Pterodactyl, Cormanus, Ride4Now, DAC, VFRPaul, Redbirds, Powerdogg, Chapomis, dUh and SCCBrider (offroad4x4 taking pic?)


So, that's what I missed when I was burning up some side rubber eh? Very cool! Wished I'd have been there but I was out having my own kind of fun :celebrate: left right left right left right (get my drift?) lol
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
L to R Razor, San Pete, Pterodactyl, Cormanus, Ride4Now, DAC, VFRPaul, Redbirds, Powerdogg, Chapomis, dUh and SCCBrider (offroad4x4 taking pic?)


So, that's what I missed when I was burning up some side rubber eh? Very cool! Wished I'd have been there but I was out having my own kind of fun :celebrate: left right left right left right (get my drift?) lol
offroad4x4 left prior to the picture. As he was staying in Cherokee, he did have a little longer of a commute to get back to the miss’
I asked another riding standing around to help capture the photo.
 
That's right he blasted past me when I was returning from the man hunt (in the solo pics Offroad is on the black 14 with the white helmet)

Great pic of the group BTW
 
Great shots, dUh! The second last picture is not displaying.
 
Great pictures, thanks for posting! Maybe we need to do this again before next spring....not getting any younger ;-)
 
Nice pics ! I had forgotten about that stop....but I was pretty tired by Saturday afternoon.
offroadfx4_imp said:
Great pictures, thanks for posting! Maybe we need to do this again before next spring....not getting any younger ;-)
I'm going to be there in October.......on a Can Am with my lovely
 
The ferret_imp said:
L to R Razor, San Pete, Pterodactyl, Cormanus, Ride4Now, DAC, VFRPaul, Redbirds, Powerdogg, Chapomis, dUh and SCCBrider (offroad4x4 taking pic?)


So, that's what I missed when I was burning up some side rubber eh? Very cool! Wished I'd have been there but I was out having my own kind of fun :celebrate: left right left right left right (get my drift?) lol
To the rest... don't beleive a word he (Ferrett) says. We all 'knew' he was lost... and if we had a cell signal we would have posted that on the forum right then and there... when it occurred. Left, right, left, right... sure. It's more like... I'm lost, I'm lost, where did they go? Why did they leave me??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes:
 
redbirds_imp said:
offroadfx4_imp said:
Great pictures, thanks for posting! Maybe we need to do this again before next spring....not getting any younger ;-)
Yes, autumn trip. Cool temps and fall color.
Yes, autumn trip. Cool temps and fall color.
We will be near Murphy at the Campbell school for the first week in October, then going to a friends cabin on the Foothills parkway for a few days. :clap:
 
I'm open until Aug 8th, then it becomes a little harder, but not impossible......It wouldn't be the same without Ferret....Ferret what's your schedule like? Suggestions?
 
Back
Top