back pegs

I seem to recall someone put Harley pegs on. Something wider anyway. I’ll have to do some searching and see if I can find the thread.

Ok, it wasn’t Harley pegs, it was ST pegs: CB1100 Forum

He said he used a 2002 ST1100, but the part number is the same for the 2012 ST1300. I have one and can send you a pic if you want. Notice that you cannot buy a peg. You have to buy all the parts and put it together if you buy Honda OEM parts. Here a a fiche: https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/honda/motorcycle/2012/st1300a-ac/step
 
W/R, I could only find ST1100, but I didn’t read EVERY post that came up in the search.

A search on Buell pegs brings up a number of posts with them for rider pegs.
 
I went and looked at my Buell, it's kind of hard to get to and I can't bend over and measure but I don't think Buell pegs would work for the back. If they did fit I don't think they could be folded. Too bad as they are quite roomy, comparatively speaking.

Good thing the ST pegs fit.
 
Back
Top