Anyone who has ever passed a bat colony will know that can’t be true!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
After 8 days the results are in: negative =:excited::celebrate::banana:GoldOxide_imp said:PB: Let's hope she is negative. If not, then you will be presumptive.
I know people waiting for their test results in the next day or so.
= = =
This global ordeal will be a wake-up call for all humanity regarding our animal behaviour, level of greed, hubris, and how fragile our entire modern eco-system really is.
The ferret_imp said:Good news PB.
I don't think you are supposed to be tested unless you are showing strong symptoms. They showed a line of cars (must have been 100 cars) on TV last night waiting to be tested and I thought OMG ALL those people have strong symptoms?
, you have to read post #18, to see why she had to be testedpeterbaron_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Good news PB.
I don't think you are supposed to be tested unless you are showing strong symptoms. They showed a line of cars (must have been 100 cars) on TV last night waiting to be tested and I thought OMG ALL those people have strong symptoms?, you have to read post #18, to see why she had to be tested
, you have to read post #18, to see why she had to be tested The ferret_imp said:peterbaron_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Good news PB.
I don't think you are supposed to be tested unless you are showing strong symptoms. They showed a line of cars (must have been 100 cars) on TV last night waiting to be tested and I thought OMG ALL those people have strong symptoms?, you have to read post #18, to see why she had to be tested
, you have to read post #18, to see why she had to be tested
No I know why SHE was tested. My second, unconnected to the "Good News PB" sentence was a general statement about what I saw on TV.
, you have to read post #18, to see why she had to be tested I did exactly the same 2 days...no answer so far. Very strange as far as GO activity is concerned ??The ferret_imp said:Yea I don't know. Sent him a PM, but it's been 2 days since he logged on..