Average CB1100 Rider Age

well, we have 16 respondents between 16 and 25 so if you are not, you have to be close.
 
32 respondents over 66 ... 3 over 75.. Amazing!
 
Well to paraphrase the commercial, I wish I was 22...
 
Elipten_imp said:
Yea but with what I know now!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I often think that, but then figure that with "what I know now" it would be impossible to be ignorant enough to actually enjoy being young again. :huh:
 
Deftquiver_imp said:
So I know honda expected this bike to be bought by the guys who wanted to re-experience the CB750's of their youth, but I'm curious how old the people who actually bought the bike are... I'm probably the youngster of the group at 29.

Deft
Just turned 27 in November. Any one else younger? Just curious for shock factor if I'm the youngest CB1100 owner/forum member.
 
Deft
[/QUOTE]
Just turned 27 in November. Any one else younger?
[/QUOTE]

No, not really, I'm 56 as the years went by, but still young at heart.
Also a good age to ride the CB as I found out.

Wisedrum
 
specialist8_imp said:
Deftquiver_imp said:
So I know honda expected this bike to be bought by the guys who wanted to re-experience the CB750's of their youth, but I'm curious how old the people who actually bought the bike are... I'm probably the youngster of the group at 29.

Deft
Just turned 27 in November. Any one else younger? Just curious for shock factor if I'm the youngest CB1100 owner/forum member.
Just turned 27 in November. Any one else younger? Just curious for shock factor if I'm the youngest CB1100 owner/forum member.
The poll chart shows 16 members between 16 and 25, so no. :)
 
2eb5e16d1c3be5327c19670eeeca90eb.jpg
 
Back
Top