Ridem32_imp
Road warrior
53 and dumb as a rock!
but I love my 2014 deluxe!! 
3 rights make a left
but I love my 2014 deluxe!! 
3 rights make a left
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
but I love my 2014 deluxe!! 

Coyote Jim_imp said:I am 78 and enjoying my 2013 cb1100. I have other bikes some of which are more powerful, but the CB 1100 does the job for me. I wanted to comment on the MPGs that my bike is getting, riding an average of 60 miles per hour except when passing. I am getting around 80 MPG. How does that compare to others on the forum? my e- maill address is coyotecrk2@aol.com.
. 
( lol you have me by at least 2 years so I'm still young)I lurked there a bunch as well and only made a few posts. I have the feeling that I'm an "old" guy over there, and a "young" guy over here. There are things to be learned in both places.MFGUSA_imp said:Hey Julian, were you a regular on 599.com? I lurked there quite a bit but suspected I was a tad out of my age group. Really loved the 599 though