Artsy 2

Lol..that's cool. How you guys do this is beyond me. My iphone makes calls, and texts and takes regular pics..that's about it.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Lol..that's cool. How you guys do this is beyond me. My iphone makes calls, and texts and takes regular pics..that's about it.
Done with an app called SuperPhoto. You can do it, Ferret!! :D
redbirds_imp said:
Cool Nemo, a scene along the St. Johns River I think.
Yes, on Hecksher. Today After work I took the long way home (downtown, north on Talleyrand to Main to Hecksher) with the idea of taking the ferry back to Mayport and take A1A home, but the ferry is closed until further notice. So... Back home via 9A and JTB: the no fun route especially at 5pm.
 
Ahhh apps. i still don't do apps lol
 
Hey ferret,

You do know that EVERYTHING on the phone and iPad is an app, right? Even the phone function is an app...
 
Dont confuse me popgun!
 
In full disclosure, my wife did download a couple apps for me on my phone but only to help me in my motorcycle travels

USA rest stops
Gas Buddy
Hotel Finder

the rest I think came on it. All I have used with any consistency however, are the calculator (adding daily mileage) and weather (it's 27 degrees now, but supposed to get to 36 by the time I ride this afternoon). There are 15 apps that came on it that I have NEVER even touched LOL
 
Back
Top