darcho_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys,I just wanted to share a few thoughts about this new muffler I've just set on the cb. It cost me 400€, which is ok, and the installation process was really easy as you can guess, it only took a few minutes to mount it on the bike. I removed the db killer straight away as I usually ride "loud" bikes. The sound without the db killer was simply unbearable, like a really loud and "turning" (not sur I can say that) hum which gave me a headache right away. So I went back home, took the db killer out and drilled 2 extra lines of holes in it, put it back in place and hit the road again. Much better. Loud but not too much in the low end (loud enough for the car drivers to hear when I ride in between traffic lines-you can do that in Europe). Major improvement as compared to the stock exhaust, plus not very expensive. I'm not sure you can find that in the US, though.

