Arrow Slip-On Thoughts

Gonna go with the Arrow myself on my 2013 model.

Its been a long time since I had a bike with a center stand and I gotta say it is nice so for me that rules out the full system.
 
mrded_imp said:
Mixagon_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Jonnyteabag_imp said:
Mixagon_imp said:
I'd like a different sound for my RS but I can't find any in the UK. I've emailed most of the aftermarket exhaust stockists but none have anything. Arrow are expensive but I'm not sure about the import tax.
Have you seen these? ...Last set left at this price
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124510882311?hash=item1cfd6d4a07:g:rlMAAOSwiItf8F-2

JT
Have you seen these? ...Last set left at this price
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124510882311?hash=item1cfd6d4a07:g:rlMAAOSwiItf8F-2

JT
Sweet lookin'!
Have you seen these? ...Last set left at this price
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124510882311?hash=item1cfd6d4a07:g:rlMAAOSwiItf8F-2

JT
Sweet lookin'!
Just had a reply from the seller to be told the centre stand needs to be removed to fit these and no aftermarket exhaust will fit without centre stand removal.
I prefer to keep my centre stand so will have to stick with the stock sound.
I don’t think with arrow you need to remove a central stand. Look at the official pictures, it’s still there
679a1a57ec3a4941fc8942f612fc6ce9.jpg
I don’t think with arrow you need to remove a central stand. Look at the official pictures, it’s still there
8f693e45998275a50087e04c3572fe13.jpg

Thanks I will look into it. It only needs a stop tab welded on the left exhaust for the centre stand to stay on.
 
I’ve ordered arrow myself on eBay from Italy. I won’t recommend the seller as on the question if they can help with import tax, they replied “do not worry brother, just trust me”

It’s been over a month and they still didn’t ship it. That must be the plan I shouldn’t be worried.
 
mrded_imp said:
I’ve ordered arrow myself on eBay from Italy. I won’t recommend the seller as on the question if they can help with import tax, they replied “do not worry brother, just trust me”

It’s been over a month and they still didn’t ship it. That must be the plan I shouldn’t be worried.
"Dear friend: Please wait a little longer. Award five stars for good service you will."
 
mrded_imp said:
I’ve ordered arrow myself on eBay from Italy. I won’t recommend the seller as on the question if they can help with import tax, they replied “do not worry brother, just trust me”

It’s been over a month and they still didn’t ship it. That must be the plan I shouldn’t be worried.
I've been told Arrow are having production problems caused by covid staff shortages and being closed all August they have lots of back orders to get through.
I've got a dispute with a seller atm and waiting for a refund, last day today then ebay steps in and takes the money from their account.
I've been told countless lies and excuses from the seller who now is still begging me to close the ebay dispute.
I hope you get your arrows but it may be 2 or 3 months wait, good luck.
 
I just received my Arrow slip on for my 2013 model.

I ordered it off eBay from a seller in Italy and it took about 10 days from order to delivery to me in Texas.

About 30 min to install and I’m very happy
gotta have a pic...

dc1b1d07f1704a5bae6c7fd55f7bb0bd.jpg
 
1985CB450_imp said:
I just received my Arrow slip on for my 2013 model.

I ordered it off eBay from a seller in Italy and it took about 10 days from order to delivery to me in Texas.

About 30 min to install and I’m very happy
gotta have a pic...

dc1b1d07f1704a5bae6c7fd55f7bb0bd.jpg
Could you post a sound bite of that? Preferably with the bike accelerating thru the gears, going away and returning? Thanks.
 
Thanks, there are already several videos on utube, the one by “csay cologne” is the one I found most useful.

Its not really loud without the insert, I pulled the db killer on the bench before install and don’t plan to ever use it.

One minor detail, the Arrow slip on does not use the stock exhaust clamp or crush gasket. It comes with its own clamp that’s smaller in diameter as the stock crush washer is not used. It slip fits snug over the header collector and uses no gasket.
 
If the Arrow mufflers are anything like the Arrow collector (header) I had on my bike- the fit, finish, welds, quality are amazing.

I was also amazed when I just removed it- extremely low weight.
 
That was cool

It's amazing, the number of thirty second clips I scroll past, but for five straight minutes of motorcycle exhausts...
 
Back
Top