1973cb750
Been there
you can probably use the yoshi center stand bracket has to be orderd by calling them if you have to anyways about 70 bucks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don’t think with arrow you need to remove a central stand. Look at the official pictures, it’s still theremrded_imp said:I don’t think with arrow you need to remove a central stand. Look at the official pictures, it’s still thereMixagon_imp said:Have you seen these? ...Last set left at this priceGoldOxide_imp said:Have you seen these? ...Last set left at this priceJonnyteabag_imp said:Have you seen these? ...Last set left at this priceMixagon_imp said:I'd like a different sound for my RS but I can't find any in the UK. I've emailed most of the aftermarket exhaust stockists but none have anything. Arrow are expensive but I'm not sure about the import tax.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124510882311?hash=item1cfd6d4a07:g:rlMAAOSwiItf8F-2
JT
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124510882311?hash=item1cfd6d4a07:g:rlMAAOSwiItf8F-2
JT
Sweet lookin'!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124510882311?hash=item1cfd6d4a07:g:rlMAAOSwiItf8F-2
JT
Sweet lookin'!
Just had a reply from the seller to be told the centre stand needs to be removed to fit these and no aftermarket exhaust will fit without centre stand removal.
I prefer to keep my centre stand so will have to stick with the stock sound.![]()
"Dear friend: Please wait a little longer. Award five stars for good service you will."mrded_imp said:I’ve ordered arrow myself on eBay from Italy. I won’t recommend the seller as on the question if they can help with import tax, they replied “do not worry brother, just trust me”
It’s been over a month and they still didn’t ship it. That must be the plan I shouldn’t be worried.
I've been told Arrow are having production problems caused by covid staff shortages and being closed all August they have lots of back orders to get through.mrded_imp said:I’ve ordered arrow myself on eBay from Italy. I won’t recommend the seller as on the question if they can help with import tax, they replied “do not worry brother, just trust me”
It’s been over a month and they still didn’t ship it. That must be the plan I shouldn’t be worried.
Could you post a sound bite of that? Preferably with the bike accelerating thru the gears, going away and returning? Thanks.1985CB450_imp said:I just received my Arrow slip on for my 2013 model.
I ordered it off eBay from a seller in Italy and it took about 10 days from order to delivery to me in Texas.
About 30 min to install and I’m very happy
gotta have a pic...
![]()
Those are pretty mrded. :clap:mrded_imp said:![]()
Finally! Only need to clean the bike and install the pipes

