arrow header pipes

rmack_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Interested on any feed back if anyone has fitted a set of arrow 4 into 2 into 1 pipes
Have just fitted up a set and the fit and way they are constructed is way up there
 
Rmack. Post up some pics. Several interested in 4 into 2s from what I recall. I assume this is a complete system?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Rmack. Post up some pics. Several interested in 4 into 2s from what I recall. I assume this is a complete system?
Will get some pics shortly , header pipes only already have a silencer that I am very happy with
Only change is a larger fitting for the o2 sensor from the auto tune ( larger thread )
 
Ahhh I see now. I was confused. For some reason I was thinking more along the lines of a 4 into 2 like a deluxe. I know several people had mentioned wanting 4 into 2's.Thanks for posting that Spaceman.
 
That is what is called a tri-y setup and the idea behind it is to increase scavenging to remove more exhaust gasses and allow more fresh air into the cylinder on the next intake stroke. Pretty cool technology if you asked me.
 
696d73b5c4d7d0f1ed4a65d15a4049e5.JPG&w=700&max=700


fdcc471357daaffe1022f09b367932b1.JPG&w=700&max=700


c5c11c69af7eac8217e8aba96f4f5bdd.JPG&w=700&max=700


I see a center stand, I think I found my next big mod.
 
Thread starter
well road it home from work tonight and I cannot speak more highly of this system , if your not into the fake blue tinted Japanese pipes and want something that is designed to deliver the goods spend the cash and by these arrow headers you will not be disappointed will post some pics
 
fake blue tinted Japanese pipes?
 
Back
Top